Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tues. 6:15 class (Boogie That Be)

After seeing our costumes on, I feel like we needed to add some knee socks and black converse shoes to it. I have ordered socks for everyone and will have them at the competition on Sat. They only cost $6.75 so please bring the money for them to the competition. I need everyone to get black converse shoes. They do not need to be the name brand. I know they have them at Payless and also at Target. These are something I know the girls will get a lot of use out of them after our Competitions. Also it is so hard to get all of the girls hair looking the same so to make it easier we are going to get hair pieces to go around the girls pony tail. Go into Sallys on Riverdale Road and tell them you are with the Electric Youth and they will show you which hair pieces we are getting. you will still pull it up into the pony tail, but then you will put it in a bun, then the hair piece fits right around the pony. NO CURLING HAIR YEA! You will love these! The are only $7.99 and well worth it. Be sure to take the girls in to get a good color match. If you have any questions please call me.

No comments: