Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Make- up for competition girls

I am only requiring everyone to get new eye shadow this year for our make-up kits. I believe everything else is pretty generic and you probably already have these things. The eye shadow everyone will need is from Victoria Secrets. It is the Beauty Rush brand. The first color is called GOLDBLINGER in the high sparkle, and the second color is BROWN TO EARTH. You will wear a dark brown eyeliner and a reddish color of blush. I will pick up the lip stick so you do not need to worry about that. If a few of you would like to go in on the shadows that is fine with me. You will put the goldblinger on the entire eyelid, then put just a little of the brown to earth in the creaseof the eyelid only half way across and then in the outside corner of the eye. Then take a brush to blend the eye shadow. Eye liner needs to go half way across the upper and lower lids right next to the lashes. Apply black mascara and blush, if you need to put on a little foundation and concealer to even out skin tone before you apply the blush. I will post the color of lipstick as soon as I get to the store.

No comments: