Tuesday, April 14, 2009

NEW TIMES FOR LAS VEGAS COMPETITION

I am so excited for our Las Vegas Competition! I hope everyone is planning on going! I have only heard that 1 girl is not going so we will have a good turn out!
The Competition is on Sat. May 9th at Sierra Vista High School. 8100 West Robindale Road, Las Vegas. The girl need to be there at the following times.

Witch Doctor be there at 12:35
Raining Men be there at 2:30
Boogie That Be, be there at 3:10
Jr. High Hip Hop, be there at 4:45
Chicago Mix is right after your Hip Hop. (You only have 7 dances in between)

There have been a few people that are still interested in going on to California and doing a workshop in Disneyland. If we have 20 dancers we can still do this. Prices are really good for Disneyland passes and I know we can get some great deals on Hotels. If you are interested please let me know by this Sat. so that I can put everything together next week. I am thinking we could have Sunday free in California to do whatever you want and then do our workshop and go to Disneyland on Monday.

3 comments:

JImkref said...

Our daughter came home from dance and said she was told these times are wrong. What are the correct times?

EYE Dance said...

These are the correct times. I updated this when I recieved the new schedule. It only moved each class up by about 15 minutes

Lisa Wright said...

So are there some girls that are going on to California or did that not pan out?