Wednesday, September 17, 2008

STADIUM OF FIRE DVD

This is a forward from Lauralyn Kofford about the Stadium of Fire DVD. I still have alot of you that the girls signed up for one but I never recieved the money for them. I had to pay for them on the 3rd of July when we ordered them. I'm sure some of you did was unawhere of this so I will send out invoices if you still owe for one. THANKS!
Hey everyone!! Hope life is treating you all wel! However, I know nothing ever slows down for us crazy "dance world" people. I just wanted to send out an update of the SOF dvd's cuz I know we are all anxiously waiting to get them!!! I just saw all the edited stuff and it looks awesome!!! I know you'll love seeing the photos and montages that have been put together for you. Now we are in the final stages of getting the master dvd completed. It is now a matter of putting the TV coverage of all our dance stuff onto the dvd. It's a different company that does the TV stuff vs. the company that handles the editing, so I've been juggling each company's schedules and have been told that everything should be totally completed and ready to be mailed out by two weeks from today. Which means, I'm hoping to get these in the mail to you by two weeks from Friday (Sept.26th). The dvd's are going to be great and all that hard work you put into our SOF show will be pretty fun to watch. So hang in there and just be a little more patient.
It'll be worth the wait, I promise.
Luvs,
Lauralyn

No comments: