Friday, September 12, 2008

POINSETTIA BOWL

My Competition teams have been invited to perform at the Poinsettia Bowl this year in San Diego on Dec. 23rd. I have sent home the info with the girls but I know you don't always get it, and also the prices have changed (they are cheaper:) They are as follows. Non performers- Single $653.00, Double $527.00, Triple $485.00, Quad $464.00. If you are a performer add @65.00 to these prices and that includes your costumes, props, etc. I need a $200.00 deposit per person by Sept. 25th. This is such a great opportunity for the girls that does not come along often. The game will be televised live on ESPN. The prices above includes - 3 Night/4 Day Hotel Accomodations, all local transportation (Airport not included) Breakfast each morning (3), Catered lunces(3) Private Dinner and Show at Seaworld, Poinsettia Bowl Game tickets, Half Time Performance, Performers bag and T-Shirt, Expert Choreography, Event liability insurance, and a Master class by Lauralyn Kofford (optional)
If you only have 2 of you going and would be interested in sharing a room to keep the cost down, post it on the coments and see if we can help each other out.
I will try to scan the Itinerary in so that you can see our schedule. I hope that you will be able to join us for this great opportunity! If you have any questions please call me, or Natalie Fullmer is over the whole thing and her number is 801-647-0433.

1 comment:

m-dognumber12 said...

Hey when you say 464 for a Quad, I am assuming that is $464 for each of the four people, is that correct?