Tuesday, May 28, 2013

SUMMER PRACTICE OUTFITS

I will be placing an order for Summer Practice Outfits on Tues. June 4th. They are really cute! (picture below) They will have" E.Y.E. Dance" on the shirt. If you are in tumbling and are planning on participating in the Recital this is what you will wear. Please email me what size you want me to order for you before June 4th. My email is micheleben4@hotmail.com. The shorts come in youth small - youth large and adult xs - adult xxlarge. (description - 1.6 oz 100% nylon, features compression short liner.)
Top come in the same sizes as the shorts. (description - Constructed from luxurious 2x1, 5 oz 100% combed ring spun cotton. Features 2x1 ribbed biding on neck and arms.
The cost of the outfit is $25.00. I will need these paid for before June 4th. We will also be wearing these for the South Weber Days Parade in Aug.

No comments: