Wednesday, June 1, 2011

LAGOON DANCE COMPETITION

On Sat. June 11th we will be competing at the USA Dance Championship competition at Lagoon. I will have discount tickets next week for those that told me how many they would like. I had a few pay me for them so I will just return your check with the tickets because you purchase them there. I did order some extras so let me know how many you need. I will give every girl a discount parking ticket and you will then take the discount voucher to the window at Lagoon to purchase your tickets. The performers get in for free but will need to buy a ride pass if they are planning on riding rides. If you do not have a voucher you will have to pay full price. They said to allow 1 hour for parking and ticket purchase. Please plan accordingly because she said that they have girls miss thier performance because they did not allow enough time to enter the park. The time listed below is what time I need the girls to meet me at the Davis Pavilion Stage (East end of the Park, turn left at the Jet Star.) There are no dressing rooms so show up all ready to perform!!! Some of you have costume changes, you can either change in the restrooms or bring a tent and set it up on the grass and use it as a dressing room. We are not going to be able to compete our Transform You dance because the stage is not big enough :(

BUST A MOVE - meet at 10:15
CIRCUS - meet at 10:30
HOT LIKE WOW - meet at 10:45
I WANT CANDY - meet at 12:55
ROCK STAR - meet at 2:25

No comments: