Wednesday, December 8, 2010

COMPETITION TEAMS ONLY - DISNEYLAND PACKAGES

I have received prices for our upcoming Disneyland Parade performance and Dance Workshop with a Disneyland Choreographer. The following prices are for performers only and includes - Admission to the Disneyland® Resort
Dance in a Parade down Main Street U.S.A.!
Parade Rehearsal with Dance The Magic Staff
an exciting Dance Camp with Disney choreographers backstage at the Disneyland® Resort. Dance the Magic™ Magazine Covergirl Photo
Dance the Magic™ Parade DVD
Disney event T-shirt
Souvenir Pin
Special Dance the Magic gift

Tentative Schedule:

Friday, April 15 - Exclusive Dance Camp backstage in the Rehearsal halls at Disneyland (5:00pm-8:00pm)

Saturday, April 16 - Parade Rehearsal, pictures & Diamond Dance Classic Parade down Main Street, U.S.A.! (approx 1:30pm-7:30pm)

This is such an amazing experience!!!!! I promise you or your girls will never forget this. The performers package is as follows:
1 day hopper package - 249.00 2 day hopper package 289.00
3 day hopper package 299.00 4 day hopper package 409.00
All performers are required to purchase a performers package.

Guest tickets are for all other family members and this is where you really save money!!!!
1 day hopper package - 95.00 2 day hopper package 130.00
3 day hopper package 140.00 4 day hopper package 150.00
Regular prices are as follows:
1 day adult pass - 101.00 2 day adult pass 161.00
2 day adult pass - 186.00 4 day adult pass 201.00

You can start paying on these as soon as you would like. I need everyones fnal payment no later than March 1st!!!! Anything after this date we are charged a $15.00 late fee. Hotel prices are coming in now so I will have these up on the blog within a week.

Parents - I want you to know that I do not make one dime off of this performance! I am not one of these that adds in extra to pay for my trip. I pay just like you do. I do this so that I can give the girls this great opportunity, and you will see how much work the girls and I put into this at no extra charge to you. Also while we are at Disneyland I am with the girls the entire time and you are free to go ride rides and have fun!!!!! If you have any questions please let me know.
I WOULD LIKE IT IF BY DEC. 20TH YOU COULD PLEASE SEND A NOTE WITH YOUR DAUGHTERS LETTING ME KNOW IF YOU ARE OR ARE NOT COMING WITH US AND HOW MANY WILL BE GOING SO THAT I CAN GET AN IDEA. THANK YOU!!!

No comments: