Monday, June 21, 2010

DANCE PICTURES

We will be doing dance pictures on Thurs. June 24th at Layton Park. (across for Layton High School) Class times are listed below. If you are going to be out of town we will be doing a picture make up day in July. I will have that date posted after Thurs. If you are going to be out of town please let me know before Thurs.
We will be doing class and individual picture that day. You will wear full costume and hair can be however you would like it. (this way if your hair is pulled up for recital but you don't like your hair pulled up you can wear it down. I want everyone to look there best.)
4:00 - One Steo at a Time
4:20 - Shake your Groove Thing
4:40 - Crazy little Thing Called Love
5:00 - All Shook Up
5:20 - Stupid Cupid
5:40 - Love Shack
6:00 - Boys Hip Hop
6:20 - Dance Like there's no Tomorrow
6:40 - L.O.V.E
7:00 - 5,6,7,8
7:20 - Everytime It Rains

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

I am leaving on vaction Thursday right after lunch. I will be unable to make my classes time. I would like to come on the make up day. Please let me know what day.
www.6smith.blogspot.com
Love, Sierra Smith