Monday, December 7, 2009

JAZZ GAME PERFORMANCE

I am so excited for our upcoming performance at a Utah Jazz game on Wed. March 31st. We will be performing at the pre show, just before the game. Once we have done a pre show we can then do a half time performance. I will have ticket s available for purchase starting next week. (Dec. 14th) Ticket prices are as follows:
$32.00 tickets are discounted to us for $25.00 or
$79.00 tickets are discounted to us for $69.00 (these will be in the lower bowl)
We are required to sell 100 tickets so please help me reach this number or I have to pay the difference. Invite grandparents etc. to come with us. The performers do not need a ticket to perform however if they want to stay for the game they will need to purchase a ticket. I would like all of the ticket sells completed by Jan. 31st. Seats will be given out on a first come bases so the early you purchase your seats the better your seats will be.

No comments: