Monday, December 15, 2008

GREAT PERFORMANCE

I am so proud of all of my dancers! You are so amazing. I just got back from McKenzi's competition and saw a video of your performance and you did soooo well. Even after having to change the direction of your entrance at the last minute. You are all pros!
I understand that a few of the parents were a little upset about having to purchase a $5.00 ticket in order to have a seat. To my understanding you could of watched the performance from the side without purchasing a ticket. Unfortunately at MOST events there is a cover charge to view the event, regardless if your daughter is performing. I apologize for any inconvenience this may of caused.
Once again I am so very proud of our girls for there hard work. I hope everyone has a Merry Christams!

2 comments:

shae said...

I just wanted to tell you girls how impressed WSU was with your performance. A few of the Ushers and sound people caught me after your performance and said how wonderful you did. You really did a great job! You are wonderful girls. Thank you so much for your hard work! You are all awesome!
Shae

Frost Family said...

Michele I just wondered if we were having dance and tumbling this week because of Christmas? Thank You, Marcie