Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FESTIVAL OF TREES PERFORMANCE (COMPETITION CLASSES)

We are performing at the Festival Of Trees on Friday Dec. 5th at 2:00 SHARP!! We will be performing on the large stage on the South side. The girls do not need tickets but parents do. You will take the girls to the check in table (in the foyer) at 2:00 and they will take you to our dressing room. I would like everyone to already have costumes on and hair done when you arive. If you have our team sweats you can wear them over the top of you costume. If you need to order sweats please let me know by Nov. 27th, I will order them on the 28th and we should get them by our Thurs. practice so you can wear them. I will collect them back after our performance so that I can get your names etc. one them before Christmas. Everyone will receive notes next week on how you are going to wear your hair and make-up. If you would like to buy discount tickets I have a few at the studio you can get from me.

No comments: